Posted on 31 July 2023

πŸ“ Form 100 or 163 β“πŸ’Ό Which one should you submit for your taxes? Find out here! πŸ’‘πŸ§

πŸ’¬ Many users have recently been asking us the same questions that have been bothering them!Β 
πŸ’‘ Here's the answer to the third frequently asked question: "Should I send form 100 or 163?"
Β πŸ’¬ Short answer: it depends πŸ˜‰
Β If you find yourself in one of these situations, you will need to complete form 100 :
Β βœ… Some of your income is not subject to withholding tax (for example, rental income, ...).
Β βœ… You own your home and have mortgage interest to deduct.
Β βœ… You are a non-resident/frontier resident and you have insurance to deduct.
 ❓ You don't find yourself in any of these situations or have any doubts?
Β Don't panic! automatically determines which form you should use based on your individual situation!
Β #taxes πŸ’° #formulaire100 πŸ“‘ #formulaire163 πŸ“‘ πŸ“Š


Try out now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!

Was this article helpful to you?

Read similar articles

Related posts image