Different kinds of taxation

Last updated on 20 January 2022

How can I be taxed individually in case of a partnership (PACS)?

If you are in the case of a partnership but still wish to be taxed individually you must :
  • Indicate "Single" as your civil status.
  • Make two declarations (one for each person)
  • Divide your loans, insurances, etc. (50% on one statement, 50% on the other)


Different kinds of taxation

Other questions & answers in this category

Try out taxx.lu now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!

Cookies help us provide this service. By using this website, you agree to us setting cookies. More information