Posted on 11 September 2023
What is the role of the tax office?
- registering, checking and assessing the tax due on the basis of the model 100,
- setting advances,
- issuing income and residence certificates,
- the management of personal data, as well as the management of secondary and other bank details.
Non-resident Luxembourg taxpayers should contact the following tax offices:
- "Luxembourg X", for taxpayers resident abroad (with the exception of France and Germany)
- "Luxembourg Y", for taxpayers resident in France
- "Luxembourg Z", for taxpayers resident in Germany