Last updated on 18 January 2022

Which revenues should I indicate in the "Salaries" form?

The following revenues have to be indicated in the "Salaries".
  • Salaries in Luxembourg
  • Salaries abroad
  • Income from maternity leave
  • Income from parental leave (CAE or equivalent institution)
  • Unemployment benefits (ADEM or equivalent institution)
  • Sick pay (CNS or equivalent institution)
  • Indemnités allouées par l'Etat (only for civil servants)

Each certificate must be entered separately, the amounts must not be added together in the different fields. Just click on "+Add a revenue".



Other questions & answers in this category

Try out now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!

Cookies help us provide this service. By using this website, you agree to us setting cookies. More information