Last updated on 09 January 2023

Which documents do I need?


Here is a non-exhaustive list of documents needed : 

  • Annual salary certificates 2022 
  • Other income certificates (pensions, foreign income, etc.) 2022
  • Insurance certificates (civil liability, life, mutual, health, etc.)
  • Certificates of insurance for old age pension
  • Certificates of home savings contracts
  • Certificates of interest on personal loans and/or housing loans
  • Certificates for donations 
  • Certificates for childcare costs and/or household help 
  • Details of maintenance payments (children or ex-spouse)



Other questions & answers in this category

Try out taxx.lu now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!