Last updated on 18 January 2022

Where should unemployment incomes be indicated?

Unemployment incomes are to be indicated in the "Salaries" form.
It is imperative to mention the Agence pour le développement de l'emploi (ADEM) or equivalent institution in which you are registered.



Other questions & answers in this category

Try out now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!

Cookies help us provide this service. By using this website, you agree to us setting cookies. More information