Special expenses

Last updated on 18 January 2022

Where should the interests paid on a consumer loan be registered?

Interests paid on a consumer loan (e.g. for a vehicle) are to be registered on the "Special Expenses" form under "Debtor interests"


Special expenses

Other questions & answers in this category

Try out taxx.lu now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!