Last updated on 18 January 2022

Where should income from pregnancy or parental leave be indicated?

Income from maternity or parental leave is to be indicated in the "Salaries" form.

It is imperative to mention the Caisse pour l'avenir des enfants (Zukunftskeess) or equivalent institution.



Other questions & answers in this category

Try out now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!