Last updated on 15 February 2024

Where should I indicate my travel expenses?

Indicate your travel expenses in the "Salaries" form under "Deductions" in the "Travelling expenses (FD)" field.
Please indicate the amount shown on your annual salary certificate.



Other questions & answers in this category

Try out now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!