Acquisition fees

Last updated on 25 January 2022

Where should I indicate my school fees for a correspondence course ?

Your school fees for a correspondence course, should be indicated in the "Acquisition fees" form.
If necessary, attach a letter to your tax return (preferably signed by your employer), stating that this study is absolutely necessary for your current job. However, in the end, the tax office will decide whether these costs are deductible or not.


Acquisition fees

Other questions & answers in this category

Try out now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!