Last updated on 24 January 2022

Where should I deduct fees for childcare (nursery school...)?

You can indicate these costs on the form "Allowances" under "Domestic, help and care and/or childcare fees".



Other questions & answers in this category

Try out now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!

Cookies help us provide this service. By using this website, you agree to us setting cookies. More information