Last updated on 24 January 2022

Where should I deduct costs for my cleaning staff?

The costs of cleaning staff should be indicated in the "Allowances" form under "Domestic help and care and/or childcare costs".
You should have received a certificate from the CCSS with the amounts to be completed.



Other questions & answers in this category

Try out now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!

Cookies help us provide this service. By using this website, you agree to us setting cookies. More information