Last updated on 18 January 2022

Where should I add the extra retirement savings (RCP)?

On, the amount for the extra retirement saving should be added to the "Salaries" form under "Extra retirement savings".



Other questions & answers in this category

Try out now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!

Cookies help us provide this service. By using this website, you agree to us setting cookies. More information