Special expenses

Last updated on 18 January 2022

Where should donations to an association be registered?

Donations are to be registered on the "Special Expenses" form under "Donations and Gifts".
To be deductible as special expenses, the annual total of donations must be equal to or greater than 120€.


Special expenses

Other questions & answers in this category

Try out taxx.lu now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!

Cookies help us provide this service. By using this website, you agree to us setting cookies. More information