Liberal profession

Last updated on 15 February 2024

Where do I indicate the social security contributions I have paid as a self-employed person?

In the category Personal data > Your occupation, please report that you or your spouse is self-employed.

Then, in the Other category, you can enter the social security contributions for self-employed workers.


Liberal profession

Other questions & answers in this category

Try out now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!