Real estate

Last updated on 15 February 2024

Where do I have to indicate the interest from the mortgage on my future principal residence under construction/renovation?

The interest on your mortgage should be indicated on the "Future main residence" form.

First, go to the "Tax situation" form and tick the second box in the "Real estate" category. Then go to the "Future main residence" form and fill in the relevant fields.


Real estate

Other questions & answers in this category

Try out now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!