Last updated on 14 February 2024

What supporting documents do I need to deduct the financial support paid to my parent(s)?

You will have to add bank statements as supporting documents, making sure that your name and the name(s) of your parent(s) appear on them.

In the "Other" form, and more specifically the "Extraordinary expenses" sub-section, and add explanations about your parent(s)' situation.



Other questions & answers in this category

Try out taxx.lu now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!