Last updated on 29 April 2022

What are the deductible expenses for my child?

You can, for example, deduct the costs of the crèche or the maison relais in the "Allowances" form on
However, you may NOT deduct the following costs:

  • the cost of school books
  • rent for the child's apartment/studio in Luxembourg or abroad
  • school/university registration fees
  • the cost of the child's sporting, musical or cultural activities.



Other questions & answers in this category

Try out now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!

Cookies help us provide this service. By using this website, you agree to us setting cookies. More information