Last updated on 14 February 2024

Is my child who lives and studies abroad included in my tax household?

If your child is a student and cannot support himself, he will be included in your tax household.

As a reminder, tuition fees and any rent paid abroad for your child's studies are not deductible.



Other questions & answers in this category

Try out now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!