Last updated on 04 February 2022

How do I send in my tax return (form 100)?

You have several options.
Myguichet :

You can file it on myguichet. To do this, log in to your myguichet account and submit your Form 100 and the attachments. You can then sign directly on myguichet.

By post :

Check your tax return, print and sign it. You can then send the form and your attachments by post to the relevant tax office. The address of the relevant tax office is shown on the form (first page top left) and in the "Result" form on



Other questions & answers in this category

Try out now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!

Cookies help us provide this service. By using this website, you agree to us setting cookies. More information