Rental income

Last updated on 14 February 2024

How do I indicate rental income (F190) ?

  • In the "Tax situation" form, tick the box "I received a rental income"
  • In the "Rental income" form, complete form 190.


Rental income

Other questions & answers in this category

Try out now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!