Pension plan

Last updated on 14 February 2024

How do I declare a pension from abroad?

If you received income from abroad, you must :
  • Tick "I received a pension/annuity" and "I received income from abroad" in the "Tax situation" form, then save.
  • Add your income in the "Pensions and Annuities" form and the source of the income.
  • This income will not be taxed a second time, but it will be taken into account when calculating the overall tax rate.


Pension plan

Other questions & answers in this category

Try out now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!