Last updated on 14 February 2024

How do I claim the single parent tax credit?

In the "Children" form, tick the "Are you a single parent?" box.

Good to know : The CIM is granted, on request, to resident and assimilated non-resident taxpayers in tax class 1a. The MIF is not granted when both parents of the child share a common home with their child.



Other questions & answers in this category

Try out now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!