Different kinds of taxation

Last updated on 20 January 2022

How can I be taxed collectively in a case of a partnership (PACS) ?

To file a joint tax declaration two conditions must be fulfilled :

  • The civil partnership must have existed for the entire tax year, i.e., from 1 January to 31 December. 
  • During that period, the civil partners must have shared a common home or residence.

On taxx.lu, you must indicate that you are "In a partnership" in the "Personal data" form. Then you will be able to enter your partner's details in the various forms.


Different kinds of taxation

Other questions & answers in this category

Try out taxx.lu now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!

Cookies help us provide this service. By using this website, you agree to us setting cookies. More information