Last updated on 22 April 2022

Can I include my child's home savings contract in my tax return?

Yes, if your child is a minor.



Other questions & answers in this category

Try out now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!

Cookies help us provide this service. By using this website, you agree to us setting cookies. More information